What You'll Get
- $13 for general admission, plus admission to an after-party (up to $25 value)
- Click to see available dates and times
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: Brian Howie, author of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including authors, matchmakers, and life coaches
- The extras: attendees can practice what they’ve learned at the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.