What You'll Get
- $20.75 for one ticket for main-floor orchestra seating (up to $30.75 value)
- Click here to see a seating chart
- Fiery Arias: Literally. Soaring solos are accompanied by dazzling pyrotechnics that punctuate the vocal acrobatics with dramatic showers of sparks.
- Performers: soprano Shoshana Friedman, mezzo-soprano Jennifer Centrone, tenor Pablo Benitez and baritone Diego Catala. These singers showcase their vocal ranges with the experience of years of international performances and parts in classic operas including La Bohème, Don Giovanni, and Rigoletto.
- Notable Pieces: “Masquerade” from The Phantom of the Opera, “La Donna e Mobile” from Rigoletto, and “Votre toast, je peux vous le rendre” (known as “The Toreador Song”) from Carmen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.