What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to an opera performance (up to $55 value)
- Where: Opera Theater of Pittsburgh
- Seating: rear floor
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Capriccio on Saturday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.; Friday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.; or Saturday, August 1, at 2 p.m. Admission to the Friday, July 31 show includes entry to a post-show cabaret performance with a cash bar.
- A New Kind of Fallout on Sunday, July 26, at 2 p.m.
- The Marriage of Figaro on Saturday, August 1, at 7:30 p.m. Admission includes entry to a post-show cabaret performance.
- Capriccio: In Strauss’ final opera, the Countess Madeleine is caught between two suitors, the passionate poet Olivier and the equally passionate composer Flamand. The romantic ties are further tangled once the Countess’s brother, the actress he wishes to woo, and an ambitious theater director enter onto the scene.
- A New Kind of Fallout: A Pittsburgh family faces the catastrophic results of environmental damage in this world-premiere piece, inspired by Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring.
- The Marriage of Figaro: As his wedding day approaches, hapless servant Figaro is ensnared in the schemes of his lecherous employer and a vengeful doctor. Mozart’s sparkling sequel to The Barber of Seville features a colorful cast of characters and one of the most recognizable overtures in opera.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.