What You'll Get
- $7 for two Groupons, each good for one general-admission ticket (up to $10 value)
- When: every Wednesday at 8 p.m., from July 6 to December 28
- Click to view the show schedule
- The Players: Patrick and Mark, two very different men who can barely tolerate each—despite the fact that they’re dear friends
- The Comedy: So that they can express their true feelings to each other, explore their different points of view, and interact in general, this odd couple improvises characters, situations, and narratives.
- The Drinks: BYOB is the name of the game, so pack a cooler and cups.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 1 2-pack per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid 7/24. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The New Movement
Dubbed a “powerhouse of comedy” by the Austin Chronicle, The New Movement unleashes a dizzying number of comedy shows that belie the institution’s young age. Founded in 2009 by improvisers Chris Trew and Tami Nelson, the theater and conservatory has already established itself in two cities, training fledgling performers in the art of the extemporaneous by inspiring them to take comedic risks on stage, whether it’s connecting emotionally with a character or performing actual surgery. Whether or not the performers are costumed or bearing props, they aim to create a fully realized world on stage through grounded situations and elegant but always creative transitions between scenes.