- $299 for one VIP ticket to the Orange Bowl featuring the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Clemson Tigers, plus a pass for the OB Game Day Fan Zone (a $453.70 value)
- Where: Sun Life Stadium
- When: Friday, January 3; Fan Zone festivities run from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in advance of the 8:00 p.m. kickoff
- Seating: Field Club seating in sections 39 and 41–43. These tickets are directly behind the home-team sideline in front of sections 139–143.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket values include all fees
The Scouting Report
Hard-hitting delegates of two NCAA power conferences collide in Sun Life Stadium for this year's Orange Bowl, which features the ACC runner-up Clemson Tigers and the Ohio State Buckeyes, champions of the Big Ten's Leaders conference. The Tigers enter the game as a slight underdog, ranked 12th in the BCS standings, five spots behind the Buckeyes, who only surrendered one loss all season. Both teams average more than 37 points per game, but they have different ways of moving the ball. The Tigers favor an air attack, averaging more than 320 yards passing per game. Like an angry line chef making burgers, the Buckeyes prefer to ground-and-pound, averaging 242 rushing yards per game.
Before the game, spectators can enjoy interactive games, celebrity sightings, and live music at the Bud Light Orange Bowl Game Day Fan Zone. Both team's marching bands and cheerleaders will also stop by to rev up the school spirit as the kickoff nears.
The Orange Bowl
A long-time member of the venerated Bowl Championship Series, The Orange Bowl has been played annually since 1935. In 2001 and 2005, the Orange Bowl served as the BCS Championship game, though today it typically showcases two of the nation's top teams, with one spot reserved for the ACC champion.
347 Don Shula Drive
Miami, FLGet Directions