- $10 for one ticket to an Orange County Blues soccer match ($18.55 value)
- Where: Anteater Stadium on the campus of UC Irvine
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from the following games and dates:
- Against the Portland Timber II on Saturday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against the LA Galaxy II on Saturday, September 5, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Sacramento Republic FC on Wednesday, September 16, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
- 2015 season recap: the Blues are 9-8-3 (30 points) so far, and they sport a 2-2-1 combined record against Portland, LA, and Sacramento this season.
- Potential for goals: the offense averages more than 12 shots per game (fifth-highest in the league), meaning the Blues have the ability to score in bunches.
- Notable stat: the Blues have played outstanding at Anteater Stadium in 2015, compiling a 6-3-1 home record through August 1.
Orange County Blues
After three seasons playing in Los Angeles, the Blues moved to Orange County at the start of the 2014 season with a new coach, revamping the team and adding a host of international players. There, the club will continue to compete in the USL, where aspiring soccer stars test their skills in a competitive environment that serves as a climbing ladder to the MLS. Blues players wear orange, black, navy, and sky blue kits, a color scheme selected for its ability to blend in during both rain and fire storms.