Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- Soccer package for one or two to see the Orange County Blues take on the OKC Energy
- When: Saturday, April 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Anteater Stadium on the campus of UC Irvine
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $12 for a match package for one (a $23.55 value)
- $20 for a match package for two (a $47.10 value)
The package includes the following per person:
- One ticket (an $18.55 value)
- One Orange County Blues t-shirt (a $5 value)
The Scouting Report
The Orange County Blues match against the OKC Energy is not just its second game of the 2014 USL-PRO season—it’s a christening after relocating to Irvine, California from Los Angeles. The now-Orange County squad will play its first match ever at its new home inside Anteater Stadium, giving players a chance to test out their new home turf and learn the native dialect of its earthworm population.
Orange County Blues
After three seasons playing in Los Angeles, the Blues moved to Orange County at the start of the 2014 season. There, the club will continue to compete in the USL Professional Division, where aspiring soccer stars test their skills in a competitive environment that serves as a minor-league climbing ladder to the MLS. Blues players wear orange, black, navy, and sky blue kits, a color scheme selected for its ability to blend in during both rain and fire storms.