What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $6 for one ticket to an Orange County Roller Girls roller-derby doubleheader on January 24, which includes a bout between the Slice Girls and V-Town and a bout between two OC Roller Girls teams ($11.54 value)
- $6 for one ticket to an Orange County Roller Girls roller-derby doubleheader on March 21, which includes the Bombshell Showdown and a bout between the Psycho Ex-Girlfriends and Hidden City Derby Girls ($11.54 value)
- $40 for one month of unlimited roller-derby classes ($80 value)
- Where: The Rinks
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: one hour before the bout
- Ticket values include all fees
Orange County Roller Girls
In 2006, Heather Shelton was having a difficult time suppressing her alter ego, Disco Dervish. Conceived in the rough-and-tumble ranks of Tucson’s flat-track roller-derby league, Heather found herself waylaid in Orange County, where even the cerulean waves and white beaches couldn’t deter her desire to get in the oval. Taking matters in her own hands, Heather took to cyberspace, assembling a website that sought out fellow hard-hitting females to bring the hits, speed, and camaraderie of roller derby to her new home. Disco—née Heather—found plenty of eager allies, and the Orange County Rollers Girls have flourished ever since. Today, the league faces off against some of the west coast’s most decorated roller-derby squads while perennially mining the local community for Jane Does to strap on their elbow pads and assume their own empowering alter egos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required for classes; must attend weekly orientation. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Rinks. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Orange County Roller Girls' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Roller derby classes are for new clients only. Doors open one hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.