- $6 for one ticket to an Orange County Roller Girls roller-derby doubleheader ($10 value)
- Where: The Rinks
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: one hour before the first bout
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose between the following dates:
- Saturday, April 18, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13, at 6 p.m.
Orange County Roller Girls
In 2006, Heather Shelton was having a difficult time suppressing her alter ego, Disco Dervish. Conceived in the rough-and-tumble ranks of Tucson’s flat-track roller-derby league, Heather found herself waylaid in Orange County, where even the cerulean waves and white beaches couldn’t deter her desire to get in the oval. Taking matters in her own hands, Heather took to cyberspace, assembling a website that sought out fellow hard-hitting females to bring the hits, speed, and camaraderie of roller derby to her new home. Disco—née Heather—found plenty of eager allies, and the Orange County Rollers Girls have flourished ever since. Today, the league faces off against some of the west coast’s most decorated roller-derby squads while perennially mining the local community for Jane Does to strap on their elbow pads and assume their own empowering alter egos.