- One ticket to see a live DJ set from Taryn Manning
- When: Friday, November 14, at 10 p.m.
- Where: H.O.M.E. Bar
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission (up to $20 value)
- $35 for VIP admission with access to a VIP room, a meet-and-greet with Taryn Manning, and a photo opportunity (up to $57.90 value)
- Where you’ve seen Taryn: playing scheming spitfire Pennsatucky on Orange is the New Black
- Where you’ve heard Taryn: singing songs including “So Talented,” “Send Me Your Love,” and “Summer Ashes” on her solo album Freedom City
- Where you’ve also heard Taryn: as one half of electronic-pop duo Boomkat
- Boomkat’s other half: her brother Kellin
- Fun fact: 8 Mile and Crossroads featured both Boomkat on their soundtracks and Taryn in their casts
1227 North Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004Get Directions