What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for reserved seating (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Music: kid-friendly fare such as Prokofiev’s Peter and the Wolf and selections from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Christmas Eve Suite
- The Guest Soloist: Flautist Stephanie Morin, who won Orchestra Toronto’s Marta Hidy Concerto Competition, will take center-stage for Reinecke’s Flute Concerto in D Major.
- The Special Attraction: the Long & McQuade Instrument Petting Zoo, which lets little ones get up close and personal with the shiny brass and wooden animals they’ll see making noise on stage
About Orchestra Toronto
Orchestra Toronto's inaugural 1955 season got right to the point. It had, after all, only one concert. That concert, however, made such an impact that the dedicated 55-member company, then known as The Bennington Heights Community Orchestra, continued to perform until 1998, when it put its magical rings together and changed its name to Orchestra Toronto. The largest distinction between Orchestra Toronto and other ensembles: it's truly a community project, corralling volunteer musicians and a few paid professionals to make up its 90-member team and deliver everything from Mendelssohn symphonies to flamenco concerts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.