- $25 for one G-Pass for reserved seating (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Music: selections from Puccini’s La Boheme and Nessun Dorma, the love theme from The Godfather, and works by Mozetich, Bottesini, and Oscar-winner Ennio Morricone
- The Featured Guests: double bassist Joel Quarrington and tenor Andrew Walker joining as soloist
- A Pre-Concert Chat: with Maestro Mallon at 2:15 p.m.
Orchestra Toronto's inaugural 1955 season got right to the point. It had, after all, only one concert. That concert, however, made such an impact that the dedicated 55-member company, then known as The Bennington Heights Community Orchestra, continued to perform until 1998, when it put its magical rings together and changed its name to Orchestra Toronto. The largest distinction between Orchestra Toronto and other ensembles: it's truly a community project, corralling volunteer musicians and a few paid professionals to make up its 90-member team and deliver everything from Mendelssohn symphonies to flamenco concerts.
5040 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M2N 6R8