What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass ticket for Tier 3 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for Tier 2 seating (up to $67.30 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass ticket for Tier 1 seating (up to $90.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Orchestre National de Lyon
- The Orchestra: Now more than a century old, the Orchestre National de Lyon has achieved an illustrious history of musical excellence and is known for its outstanding performances not only in its home country, but also in its frequent tours to Europe, Asia, and the United States.
- In the Spotlight: Pianist George Li—Tchaikovsky Competition silver medalist for 2015—performs Liszt’s famously challenging Piano Concerto No. 1. The New York Times says “Mr. Li’s playing combines youthful abandon with utter command.”
- Other Highlights: Leonard Slatkin, the orchestra’s music director, conducts Berlioz’s vivid Symphonie Fantastique. The program also features Ravel’s poetic Shéhérazade, ouverture de féerie and Slatkin’s own composition, Kinah, a musical elegy to his musician parents.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.