What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this deal.
- $120 for a two-day pass to the Oregon Jamboree Music Festival
- Where: Sweet Home, Oregon, near Sankey Park
- Section: general admission; attendees encouraged to bring their own camping chairs
- Door time: 1:30 p.m. on Friday, 10:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the main-stage schedule.
- Click here to view the Spirit Mountain Casino–stage schedule.
- Click here for information about camping, which is not included with this deal. <p>
Two-Day Pass Options
- Friday, August 2, and Saturday, August 3
- Saturday, August 3, and Sunday, August 4 <p>
General admission for children 7–12 is regularly $35 for all three days. Children 6 and under are admitted for free.
Oregon Jamboree Music Festival
- The Numbers: 2 stages, 22 shows, 3 days, 3 beer and wine gardens, 1 Kids Zone, 3 jumbo screens
- The big names: Toby Keith, Dwight Yoakam, Luke Bryan, Jerrod Niemann, and Kip Moore
- The names that are getting bigger: Maggie Rose, Sarah Darling, Dakota Bradley
- Toby Keith hits you might hear: “Shoulda Been a Cowboy,” “Beer for My Horses,” “How Do You Like Me Now?!”
- Total number of chart-topping singles Keith has to his name: 20
- If the combined number of Dwight Yoakam’s gold and platinum albums were a person’s age, that person could legally watch an R-rated movie without getting permission from a parent or US president
- Yoakam’s album 3 Pears features “A Heart Like Mine,” voted one of the “50 Best Songs of 2012” by Rolling Stone
- Luke Bryan hits that pump the kegs themselves: “Drunk on You,” “Crash My Party”
- Album that helped Bryan sweep up nine American Country Awards in 2012: Tailgates and Tanlines
- Jerrod Neiman hits that helped add some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- Kip Moore song titles that couldn’t get more country: “Somethin’ ‘Bout a Truck,” “Beer Money”
- What you don’t know about the Oregon Jamboree Music Festival: proceeds benefit non-profit projects that keep Sweet Home, Oregon looking so sweet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redemption required online by 7/26. Redeem starting day of purchase for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sweet Home Community Fields. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Oregon Jamboree's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 90 minutes before event. Venue is ADA accessible. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.