What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this deal.
- $35 for two tickets to see the Oregon Mozart Players (up to a $70 value)
- Where: Beall Concert Hall
- Seating: section B
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available performances.<p>
Oregon Mozart Players’ 2013–14 Season
- To hear a virtuosic South African pianist open the season with a legendary Mozart concerto, as well as Shostakovich’s Chamber Symphony, see “Anton Nel Plays Mozart” (Saturday, October 5)
- To hear a two-part exploration of destiny, including local mezzo-soprano Karen Esquivel’s rendition of the Ballet Suite from Falla’s El amore brujo, see “Love and Fate” (Saturday, November 9)
- To hear two of Mozart’s later masterpieces—Clarinet Concerto in A Major and Symphony No. 39 in E-Flat Major—alongside a little bit of Stravinsky, see “Mostly Mozart” (Saturday, February 15)
- To hear the Oregon Mozart Players close out the season with what they describe as a survey of “…the rich history of Czech music, from its origins in European classicism to the full flowering of Bohemian nationalism,” see “Czech Connection” (Saturday, May 10)<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Beall Concert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Oregon Mozart Players' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.