What You'll Get
The first moving picture, which depicted a horse running at full gallop, was quickly enhanced by the first special effects, which showed a horse exploding next to a 3-D spaceship. Enjoy advances in film with this deal.
- $25 for admission for two to the Orlando Film Festival’s I Am Eco Warrior event (up to a $50 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Plaza Penthouse
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the event schedule. <p>
- Admission to a private cocktail party with beer, wine, and food, hosted by I Am Eco Warrior’s founder Roger Moenks and featuring keynote speaker Laura Turner Sydel
- A red-carpet event and the premiere of I Am Eco Warrior
- Panel discussion and book-signing
- VIP after-party<p>
Orlando Film Festival 2013 presents I Am Eco Warrior
**Sneak Peek of _I Am Eco Warrior_**
Founded by fashion photographer and activist Roger Moenks, IAMECO began as a book of Moenks' inspirational photography. Now devoted to connecting sustainable causes, brands, products, and solutions with people around the globe, the organization debuts a film that introduces audiences to many of its Warriors—a group that includes Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner, Richard Branson, and the evening's keynote speaker, Laura Turner Sydell.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 10/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Plaza Penthouse. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Orlando Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.