The first moving picture, which depicted a horse running at full gallop, was quickly enhanced by the first special effects, which showed a horse exploding next to a 3-D spaceship. Enjoy advances in film with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for admission for two to the Orlando Film Festival’s I Am Eco Warrior event (up to a $50 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Plaza Penthouse
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the event schedule. <p>
- Admission to a private cocktail party with beer, wine, and food, hosted by I Am Eco Warrior’s founder Roger Moenks and featuring keynote speaker Laura Turner Sydel
- A red-carpet event and the premiere of I Am Eco Warrior
- Panel discussion and book-signing
- VIP after-party<p>
Orlando Film Festival 2013 presents I Am Eco Warrior
**Sneak Peek of _I Am Eco Warrior_**
Founded by fashion photographer and activist Roger Moenks, IAMECO began as a book of Moenks' inspirational photography. Now devoted to connecting sustainable causes, brands, products, and solutions with people around the globe, the organization debuts a film that introduces audiences to many of its Warriors—a group that includes Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner, Richard Branson, and the evening's keynote speaker, Laura Turner Sydell.