- Admission to the Orlando Film Festival
- When: October 22–26
- Where: Cobb Plaza Cinema Cafe
- Passes to the festival can be picked up beginning at 6 p.m. on the 22nd.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule
- $15 for two one-day passes (up to a $30 value)
- $25 for one four-day general admission pass (up to $50 value)
- $49 for one four-day VIP pass (up to a $100 value)
- $99 for one four-day VIP Elite pass (up to a $200 value)
- Click here to view perks included with each pass
Orlando Film Festival 2014
Dedicated to exposing local audiences to diverse stories told by artists from around the globe, the Orlando Film Festival attracts film-industry insiders, actors, and audiences for five packed days of movie-centric events. Filmmakers attend many of the festival’s screenings to give audience members new perspectives on features or to challenge them to a round of “Trivial Pursuit: Stanley Kubrick Edition.” Complimentary drinks and appetizers fuel the energy reserves of VIP-pass holders throughout the festival, but attendees can also find food and drink specials at nearby restaurants and bars.