What You'll Get
- $33.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $43.49 value)
Miami Funk Fest
- New Edition: The young new jack swing stars have morphed into grown-up solo artists with their own careers, most notably Bobby Brown and the trio behind Bell Biv DeVoe. Now, the whole gang has reunited to once again belt out group hits such as “Candy Girl,” as well as solo tunes.
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as “I Swear,” Edmonds’ sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 11 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and new tracks from first solo album in ten years, Return of the Tender Lover.
- Rakim: “The God MC” and half of Eric B. & Rakim—the golden-age duo that pioneered internal rhyming in hip-hop and graced dance floors with “Paid in Full”—has been cited as an inspiration by virtually all of the greats, including Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., and Eminem.
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married.”
- Uncle Luke: This Jedi of hip-hop first showed you his force and affinity for moisture farming as Luke Skyywalker, hype man of the rebellious 2 Live Crew. In his latest episode, the raunchy rapper calls out to fans with low-end backup from Miami bass legends, 69 Boyz.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 4/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.