What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four general-admission tickets (up to $80 value)
- When: shows through February 21, excluding special engagements, which are indicated in red on the calendar
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Myq Kaplan (October 29–November 1)
- Eddie Ifft (November 12–15)
- Tone Bell (December 10–13)
- Rob Little (Decemeber 17–20)
- Tom Rhodes (December 23, 26, and 27)
- Ian Bagg (January 14–17)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for special engagements. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with a valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orlando Improv
A staple of the nation’s standup scene since the first location opened in 1963, Improv comedy clubs have been popping up all over for nearly 40 years. The venues have played an instrumental role in the early careers of famous jokesters such as Bette Midler and Jerry Seinfeld. Now firmly established in locales from Florida to California, Improv comedy clubs draw big-name acts and ambitious up-and-comers.