What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Orlando Urban Music Fest featuring Anthony Hamilton
- When: Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $33 for seating in sections 101-103 (up to $54.80 value)
- $39 for seating in section 104 or 118 (up to $65.50 value)
- $45 for seating in section 105, 106, or 117 (up to $75.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Orlando Urban Music Fest Featuring Anthony Hamilton
- How you first met Anthony Hamilton: crooning the chorus on Nappy Roots’ Grammy-nominated rap hit “Po’ Folks”
- Al Green duet that scored Anthony his first Grammy: “You’ve Got the Love I Need”
- Later work: his Billboard-charting fifth album, Back to Love and “Freedom”, a song he co-wrote and sang with Elayna Boynton for the Django Unchained soundtrack
- How you first met Lyfe Jennings: on his first solo album, Lyfe 268-192
- The significance of those numbers: they comprised his ID number while he spent 10 years in prison, during which he turned his life around and started making music
- His sound: bass-heavy R&B elevated by his gentle acoustic plucking and confessional tenor
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together”
- His upcoming sixth album: 10 Years Later, which reflects on over a decade being a free man
- How you first met Mali Music: performing his inspiring R&B and hip hop at the BET Music Awards
- Latest album: Mali Is, propelled by the single “Beautiful”
- Age when Jazmine Sullivan dazzled audiences on Showtime at the Apollo, four years before she signed with Jive Records: 11
- Hit from her latest album, Reality Show: “Dumb,” on which she collaborates with Meek Mill
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at CFE Arena on 8/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.