- $12 for one ticket to see Driving Miss Daisy (up to $20 value)
- When: select dates, June 19–28
- Where: Other Voices Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Driving Miss Daisy
Set in the South amid massive societal changes, Driving Miss Daisy tells the tale of a stubborn, elderly woman and her compassionate African-American chauffeur. Originally a play by Alfred Uhry, it won a Pulitzer Prize before making the leap to the silver screen and nabbing four Academy Awards, as well as a spot on the curriculum of nationwide drivers’-education classes. The script warms the heart as friendship softens the professional relationship between Miss Daisy and her driver, exploring timeless themes of tolerance and compassion.