- $16 for one ticket for general admission (up to $18 value)
- I Think My Boyfriend Should Have an Accent (October 8 or 10 at 7 p.m. | October 9 at 9 p.m.)
- Moonlight After Midnight (October 8 or 10 at 9 p.m. | October 9 at 7 p.m.)
- The Theme: one weekend full of hit shows that sold out their world premieres at the Ottawa Fringe Festival (hence the “Encore”)
- I Think My Boyfriend Should Have an Accent: A collection of stories (aided by lo-fi PowerPoint presentations and dancing) explores the tendency some people have to romanticize things that are different from them. During the Ottawa Fringe Festival, this piece took home the award for Best of the Fest.
- Moonlight After Midnight: A woman enters a hotel room where a man sits alone in the dark. Initially surprised, she soon takes on the role of his call girl, then the role of his new bride, then the role of his lover reuniting with him after a decade apart, weaving the web of romantic mystery stage by stage.