What You'll Get
- $33 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $73.50 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra seating (up to $73.50 value)
- $40.50 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $88.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Theme: A celebration of the Americas led by conductor Alain Trudel
- Featured musicians: violin solist Blake Pouliot, winner of 2016 Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal’s Manulife Competition, plus the Ottawa Youth Orchestra
- The program: Arturo Márquez’s Danzon No. 2 | Erich Wolfgang Korngold’s Violin concerto, Op. 35 | Scott Good’s What the Chickpea said to the Cook | Harry Freedman’s Oiseaux Exotiques | Leonard Bernstein’s West Side Story, Symphonic Dances
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ottawa Symphony Orchestra
A Capital Region tradition since 1965—with roots that trace back even further—the Ottawa Symphony Orchestra prides itself on not only entertaining, but also enriching the community. The ensemble presents programs of gems from the romantic era to today's new creations, and invites audiences to join them before every concert for more insight into the music and the creators that make it all happen. Additionally, the musicians connect with local music-lovers by hosting frequent open rehearsals, concerts for students, backstage tours, and their unique Professional Mentoring Program for young performers.