- $13.75 for one G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert (up to $27.58 value)
- When: Friday, August 28, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ottmar Liebert: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music alongside his touring ensemble, Luna Negra
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock ‘n’ roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he’s received
- 38: the number of gold or platinum certifications his albums have received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Proof that Liebert is influenced by his own contemplative grooves: he is an ordained Zen monk