What You'll Get
- $13.75 for one G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert (up to $27.58 value)
- When: Friday, August 28, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ottmar Liebert: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music alongside his touring ensemble, Luna Negra
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock ‘n’ roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he’s received
- 38: the number of gold or platinum certifications his albums have received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Proof that Liebert is influenced by his own contemplative grooves: he is an ordained Zen monk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on 8/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.