World-music guitarist and his ensemble fuse flamenco rhythms with American blues, reggae, and more
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra
- Who he is: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music alongside his touring ensemble, Luna Negra
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of his first love, rock ‘n’ roll
- His accolades: a double-platinum debut album, five Grammy nominations and 38 total gold and platinum certifications
- His latest: Waiting n Swan, his 2017 album of songs that blends flamenco tangos with rhythmic reggae beats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 4/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Reserved seating will be assigned the day of the event. Special requests cannot be accommodated. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.