Guests of all ages can learn more about the wildlife as they visit a home for exotic mammals, reptiles, and birds from around the world
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- General admission includes the following tours and shows:
- The African Bush Safari Tour ~ All Day (last tour leaves at 2:30 p.m.)
- The Wildlife Preserve Tram Shuttle ~ All Day ~ (shuttle service discontinued after 3 p.m.)
- Creature Feature ~ Showtime: 10 a.m.
- The Tiger Splash Show ~ Showtime: 11:45 a.m.
- The Giant Snake Show ~ Showtime: 12:15 p.m.
- The Predator Feed ~ Showtime: 1:30 p.m. - Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday only
- The Wonders of the Wildlife Show ~ Showtime: 1:30 p.m. - Monday, Thursday, and Saturday only
- Wildlife park for animals in need is a home for exotic mammals, birds, and reptiles from around the world
- Free admission for children two and under
- Click here to view the schedule and park map
- Onsite Concessions: yes
- Free parking available
About Out of Africa Wildlife Park
Hundreds of animals from around the world roam the spacious, natural habitats on Out of Africa Wildlife Park’s 104 acres. Tours of the Wildlife Preserve jaunt past gray wolves and spotted hyenas, while a 30-minute African Bush Safari travels through a 22-acre high-desert-plains habitat where lions and tigers roam the hillside. Caretakers, colorful toys, and brain-tickling games of chess entertain Bengal and Siberian tigers in the Tiger Splash's 35'x50' pool. Guests eager to interact with the park’s critters can hold anacondas and boas at the Giant Snake Show or tag along with caretakers feeding lions and tigers with 800 pounds of raw food.