- $50 for one ticket and Mazda Club pass to Jim Gaffigan’s Food: A Love Story book tour (up to $89.07 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Seating: the blue section and the sides of the yellow section on the seating chart
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
In the Mazda Club, pass holders can enjoy exclusive lounge seating and cocktail and appetizer menus.
Jim Gaffigan’s Food: A Love Story Book Tour
Internationally renowned for his understated and quirky style, Grammy-nominated comedian Jim Gaffigan uses his quiet witticisms to guide his latest tour. When the Indiana-born stage comic, who turned “Hot Pockets” into this generation’s “Free Bird,” isn’t revisiting his standup roots on The Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, or venues across the world, he’s writing books, including 2014’s Food: A Love Story and 2013’s Dad Is Fat. Gaffigan also enjoys a bustling movie career; guest stars on shows such as Bob’s Burgers, Portlandia, and Flight of the Conchords; and in 2011 even costarred with Kiefer Sutherland on Broadway.