What You'll Get
- $43.75 for one pre-sale G-Pass to Rodney Carrington
- When: Friday, January 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Old National Events Plaza
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: very few, but they include the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: seven studio albums, including 2014’s Laughter’s Good
- About half: the portion of those album titles that make reference to organs that are usually covered up
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Old National Events Plaza on 1/30/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.