- $34 for one ticket to see Ralphie May (up to $42.60 value)
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
From the moment Ralphie May steps onstage, he demands attention. His unexpectedly boyish voice and sizeable frame would be enough to attract notice, but it’s the jokes that really reel audiences in. He tosses off taboo-shredding barbs and stories in his inviting Southern drawl, demonstrating the unique charisma that won him second place in NBC’s Last Comic Standing and launched him into the comedy stratosphere. Ralphie has starred in several Comedy Central specials and DVDs, including Prime Cut, in which he pokes fun at the adorably awful hairstyles popular in his native Dixie, and Too Big to Ignore, in which he muses on the unforeseen perks of resembling a famous transgender celebrity. When he’s not visible on stage, Ralphie can be heard on the podcast Perfect 10 with fellow comedian and spouse Lahna Turner.