What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Lisa Lampanelli (up to $43.75 value)
- When: Saturday, March 28 at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Tarrytown Music Hall
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Her act: a no-holds barred blitzkrieg of zingers that make Don Rickles seem sweet, plus the gut-busting observations about sex, society, and race that for years have kept television censors awake at night
- Where she got her big break: at the New York Friar’s Club roast of Chevy Chase, where her merciless jabs earned her the nickname “The Queen of Mean”
- Other big-wigs who’ve been mowed down by her wit: Larry the Cable Guy, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, and Pamela Anderson
- Most unexpected place you’ve seen her recently: as a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice 5, where she didn’t play nice with Victoria Gotti and Lou Ferrigno
- What’s new with Lisa: a svelte new look and a foxy new hairdo, both of which she’ll use to her benefit on her “The Meaner, Leaner Comedy Tour”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tarrytown Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Tarrytown Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.