- $69 for a one-day G-Pass to the Blue Ridge Music Festival, plus a poster and a T-shirt (up to $116.75 value)
- When: Sunday, May 31
- Where: Salem Civic Center
- General-admission field
- Gate time: noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Click here to view the complete lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blue Ridge Music Festival
- Florida Georgia Line: The respective dukes of Florida and Georgia, Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard, first convened on the neutral ground to forge a brand of country-pop that would please subjects of all realms. Ever since, they’ve been rolling out a string of No. 1 hits, including “Cruise” and “This Is How We Roll.”
- Colt Ford: The pro- golfer-turned-musician is used to mixing it up, whether he’s grabbing inspiration from hip hop, remixing Montgomery Gentry’s “Roll With Me,” or pumping up crowds with “Buck ‘Em,” the theme song for the Professional Bull Riders Association.
- Dustin Lynch: This young country star blends a Clint Black–esque sensibility with edgy pop influences in songs such as “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night.”