- $25 for one G-Pass to Charlie Daniels Volunteer Jam 40th Anniversary (up to $51.20 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bridgestone Arena
- Section: 101–104 and 117–120
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charlie Daniels Volunteer Jam 40th Anniversary
- Charlie Daniels Band: Daniels has been crafting Southern rock-tinged country tunes on his rabble-rousing fiddle for more than 50 years, including his massive hit “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”—and he still found time to co-found both the Volunteer Jam and the non-profit the Jam supports, The Journey Home Project, which supports veterans of the US military.
- Billy Ray Cyrus: This country superstar and showbiz patriarch saw his first album debut atop the BIllboard charts thanks to its inescapable single, “Achy Breaky Heart;” from there, his charisma and artistic sensibility ensured careers in both music and television.
- Montgomery Gentry: Acoustic guitar in hand, Gentry lends his clear tenor to backing harmonies and his own leads while the cowboy-hatted Montgomery lifts, spins, and leans on the mic stand while delivering hits such as “If You Ever Stop Loving Me” and “Gone.”
- The Outlaws: The southern rockers behind “Green Grass & High Tides” and “(Ghost) Riders in the Sky” take the stage on the heels of a 2012 reunion, unleashing their signature assault of dual lead guitars, drum-tight three- and four-part harmonies, and a country-tinged rock feel.
- Travis Tritt: This outlaw country star laces his sound with gospel and Southern rock, a blend that’s earned him more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards.
- Also appearing: Kentucky Headhunters | Lee Roy Parnell | Surprise performances | Additional acts to be announced