- $35 for one ticket to see Brit Floyd (up to $60.45 value)
- When: Thursday, June 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Andrew Jackson Hall at Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Seating: rear orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The senses are stuffed with aural and visual excess as English tribute act Brit Floyd re-creates a real Pink Floyd concert. Backed by a five-piece female choir, the highly trained virtuosos pull out all the stops for their 2015 Space and Time tour. Celebrating five decades of Floyd, the tour charters every era from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand new The Endless River, nailing hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and Animals along the way. Fans who have seen Brit Floyd’s previous tours will marvel at their latest stage setup, which swirls with a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation. The bells and whistles form an unparalleled spectacle, giving fans the closest thing to seeing a Pink Floyd show without being miniaturized and injected into their uncle’s subconscious.
505 Deaderick St.
Nashville, TN 37243