- $44.75 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington
- When: Saturday, November 7, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Missouri Theatre
- Seating: rows S–Z of the orchestra
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: very few, but they include the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: seven studio albums, including 2014’s Laughter’s Good
- About half: the portion of those album titles that make reference to organs that are usually covered up
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation