What You'll Get
- $44.75 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington
- When: Friday, September 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Knoxville Auditorium
- Seating: rows X–CC of the orchestra
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: very few, but they include the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: seven studio albums, including 2014’s Laughter’s Good
- About half: the portion of those album titles that make reference to organs that are usually covered up
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act: Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.