What You'll Get
- $59.50 for one G-Pass to see Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy (up to $71.40 value)
- When: Friday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Peabody Opera House
- Seating: mezzanine left or right, rows P–U
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “You Might Be a Redneck”: the punchline that became Jeff’s calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff’s neck
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: the syndicated quiz show that Foxworthy has hosted since 2007
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: “If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car…,” “If you think ‘recipe for disaster’ has something to do with your wife’s chili…”
Larry the Cable Guy
- The actual name of this sleeveless storyteller: Dan Whitney
- His actual profession: standup comedian and host of the home-fried History Channel show Only in America with Larry The Cable Guy
- Where he got his accent, according to an interview with The A.V. Club: “I grew up on a pig farm with nothing but 50- or 60-year-old cow farmers, so I was always able to drop in and out of that accent and that character.”
- His trademark quip: “Git-R-Done”
- His trademark style: classic one-liners, deadpan delivery, a none-too-swift drawl
- Where he’s spread his crude country charm: in films including Witless Protection, Delta Farce, and Cars; onto branded barbecue sauces and beer bread; with a charitable foundation that supports the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.