- $40 for two tickets to see Garrison Keillor (up to $104 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Booth Amphitheater
- Seating: general admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
For those prone to Saturday evening drives, Garrison Keillor’s voice is a familiar one. Listeners traipsing up and down the FM dial are likely to stop on Keillor’s deep, unhurried drawl, with which he delivers humorous missives from Lake Wobegon and portrays the hapless detective Guy Noir on his public radio program, A Prairie Home Companion. A natural storyteller and distinguished writer, Keillor’s accolades from his 44-year career include a Grammy Award for the audiobook of Lake Wobegon Days, the 1980 Peabody Award, and induction into the National Radio Hall of Fame.