What You'll Get
- $47.75 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington (up to $47.75 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Seating: rows Y–BB of the orchestra
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rodney Carrington performing "Show Them to Me"
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: only three, including the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: six studio albums
- At least half: the portion of those albums that reference reproductive organs in their title
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.