What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this deal.
- $33 for One G-Pass to the Blue Ridge Music Festival with after party (up to a $65 value)
- When: Saturday, June 1, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Salem Football Stadium
- General-admission field
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.<p>
The after party is for ages 21+ only.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Blue Ridge Music Festival
- Who you know at the Blue Ridge Music Festival: Little Big Town, Hunter Hayes, Colt Ford, Gloriana, Greg Bates, and Charles Esten
- Who you will discover: Will Hoge and the Skip Castro Band
- How pleasant are Little Big Town’s vocals: they recently won the Country Music Association Award for “Vocal Group of the Year.”
- How catchy is Little Big Town’s hit “Pontoon”: it was named “Single of the Year” by the CMAs
- How many instruments does Hunter Hayes play: more than 30, which is also more than the total number of major and minor keys in Western tonal music
- How many of Hunter’s number-one singles are about matters of the hearts: all of them, especially “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak”
- How eclectic is Colt Ford’s resume: He’s a country-rapper and former professional golfer
- Possible career where Colt Ford can utilize his steady hand: snake milking
- Gloriana’s biggest hit with a parenthetical title: “(Kissed You) Good Night”
- Where you know Charles Esten from: he plays Deacon Clayborne on the hit ABC series Nashville
- Number of seats in Salem Stadium: 7,000
- Number of pages in Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot: 500 too many
- Other uses for Salem Stadium besides massive country music festivals: the NCAA Division III Football Championship game, Sarah Palin rallies, and appearances by Bill Cosby
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Salem Football Stadium on 6/1. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. After Party is for ages 21 and older. Event is rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.