What You'll Get
- $45.75 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington (up to $45.75 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amarillo Civic Center
- Seating: rows XX and YY
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: very few, but they include the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: seven studio albums, including 2014’s Laughter’s Good
- About half: the portion of those album titles that make reference to organs that are usually covered up
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 1/9/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Amarillo Civic Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Outback Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.