Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33 for One G-Pass to the Blue Ridge Music Festival with after party (up to a $65 value)
- When: Saturday, June 1, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Salem Football Stadium
- General-admission field
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
The after party is for ages 21+ only.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Blue Ridge Music Festival
- Who you know at the Blue Ridge Music Festival: Little Big Town, Hunter Hayes, Colt Ford, Gloriana, Greg Bates, and Charles Esten
- Who you will discover: Will Hoge and the Skip Castro Band
- How pleasant are Little Big Town’s vocals: they recently won the Country Music Association Award for “Vocal Group of the Year.”
- How catchy is Little Big Town’s hit “Pontoon”: it was named “Single of the Year” by the CMAs
- How many instruments does Hunter Hayes play: more than 30, which is also more than the total number of major and minor keys in Western tonal music
- How many of Hunter’s number-one singles are about matters of the hearts: all of them, especially “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak”
- How eclectic is Colt Ford’s resume: He’s a country-rapper and former professional golfer
- Possible career where Colt Ford can utilize his steady hand: snake milking
- Gloriana’s biggest hit with a parenthetical title: “(Kissed You) Good Night”
- Where you know Charles Esten from: he plays Deacon Clayborne on the hit ABC series Nashville
- Number of seats in Salem Stadium: 7,000
- Number of pages in Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot: 500 too many
- Other uses for Salem Stadium besides massive country music festivals: the NCAA Division III Football Championship game, Sarah Palin rallies, and appearances by Bill Cosby
100% of 18 customers recommend
“Be ready to laugh”