What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $34.20 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in sections right center or left center (rows AA-QQ) or right and left (rows AA-MM) (up to $53.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Outcry Tour 2016 with Hillsong Worship, Kari Jobe, Rend Collective, and More
- What Hillsong Worship Believes: that the Bible is the authoritative word of God, that God wants humanity to live holy and fruitful lives, and that Jesus died on the cross to empower His followers
- What Hillsong Worship Believes About Fellowship: They believe in a global church and in the necessity for believers to meet and break bread. That’s why they’re members of the Australian Christian Churches, a movement of almost 1,100 churches and 250,000 believers across Australia.
- The Lineup: Hillsong Worship | Kari Jobe | Rend Collective | House Fires | Urban Rescue | Chad Veach
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.