- $109 for one admission to an all-day Hudson Valley Hiking, Yoga, and Wine-Tasting excursion ($189 value)
- When: Saturday, June 27 or July 4
- Where: departs from 8th Avenue between West 31st and West 33rd streets
- Wear or bring: a yoga mat and the means to carry it on the hike; comfortable and broken-in trail shoes; weather-appropriate gear with lots of layers; rain jackets, pants, and hat are recommended if the weather is uncertain; sunglasses, sunscreen, chapstick, and bug spray; day-pack for extra clothes, picnic lunch, water, and camera
- Difficulty: Outdoor Connections gives this excursion a moderate trip rating
- 8 a.m.: meet and check-in on the steps of the US Post Office across from Penn Station
- Spend the day hiking through the park (4 hours) with stops for yoga (75 minutes) and a picnic lunch, before wrapping up at a Shawangunk Wine Trail vineyard
- 6:45 p.m. (approximately): the bus returns you to the pickup spot at the trip’s end
Included in each trip
- Round-trip transportation
- Park entry fees
- Yoga session
- Guide and instructor fees
- Continental breakfast, picnic lunch, and wine tasting
Hudson Valley Hike and Double Wine Tour from Outdoor Connections
Spend roughly 4 hours exploring one of the area’s most beautiful state parks, complete with scenic lookouts, bubbling mountain streams, and lakes as smooth as glass. Stops throughout the day treat participants to photo ops and an al fresco lunch feast.
Inspired by a scenic backdrop, participants follow a certified yoga instructor through a gentle 75-minute Hatha yoga session. Stretches and positions encourage deep breathing, mental calm, and embracing one’s inner strength.
The Grand Finale
Reward yourself after a day of fresh air and fitness with a wine tasting at one of the Shawangunk Wine Trail’s many vineyards.