- $119 for a hike through Hudson Valley to a local orchard and vineyard
- Trip includes all transportation costs, licensed guide, park fees, continental breakfast, picnic lunch, apple-picking with 20lb. bag of apples, and wine tasting
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
What to Bring:
- Comfortable trail shoes, boots, or sneakers
- Layered clothes with rain jacket and hat, if weather is uncertain
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Small day-pack to carry extras and provided picnic lunch
Each event is capped at 25 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Soak up the season’s natural beauty in a Hudson Valley excursion that culminates in a tasting of regional produce.
Hudson Valley Park Hike
The day begins on a hike through park trails, where an outdoor expert will lead you by picturesque views of mountains and lakes in a vibrant fall forested landscape. Stop frequently for pictures and pause for a picnic lunch.
Apple-Picking at a Local Orchard
You’ll hike to a local orchard to fill up your 20-pound bag with apples straight from the tree.
Wine-Tasting at a Local Winery
Cap off the experience by visiting a local winery to sample several award-winning varieties as you relax and chat over wine.
Guided Adventure Tours
The guides at Outdoor Connections plan their itineraries based on years of hiking, mountain climbing, and outdoor adventuring experience. They map out the most scenic, exciting routes—and handle everything from park fees to packing the picnic lunches. Their all-inclusive approach means all you have to do is show up ready for an adventure.