What You'll Get
- $99 for a state park day-trip with hiking, yoga, and wine-tasting
- Hike and yoga difficulty: moderate
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat (must be able to carry during hike)
- Comfortable trail shoes, boots, or sneakers
- Layered clothes with rain jacket and hat
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
Each event is capped at 25 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
A long, deep breath of fresh air awaits on this day-trip to one of the gorgeous state parks in the greater New York or New Jersey area.
Chartered Roundtrip Transportation
Buses pick up groups from Penn Station at 7:45 a.m. and drop them back off at approximately 6:45 p.m.
The trail spans scenic overlooks, mountain streams, lakes, and other natural eye candy.
Beginner Hatha-Flow Yoga
A certified yoga instructor guides you through a 75-minute series of poses—all conducted while communing with Mother Nature.
Cool down afterward with an alfresco lunch provided by the guides.
The excursion concludes at the Shawangunk Wine Trail in the Hudson Valley, where you can taste samples of fine wines from local vineyards.
Guided Adventure Tours
The guides at Outdoor Connections plan their itineraries based on years of hiking, mountain climbing, and outdoor adventuring experience. They map out the most scenic, exciting routes—and handle everything from park fees to packing the picnic lunches. Their all-inclusive approach means all you have to do is show up ready for an adventure.
The Fine Print