What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Eric Church, Willie Nelson, Sheryl Crow & more at the Outlaw Music Festival, starting from $30
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Outlaw Music Festival
- Eric Church: With a trademark sound that mixes outlaw country rock with bluegrass, Carolina twang and lyrical specificity, Church has made a name for himself with hits including “Smoke a Little Smoke,” “Love Your Love the Most,” and “Springsteen.”
- Willie Nelson: The octogenarian outlaw with more than 60 albums and 11 Grammys to his name, Nelson has meshed well with everyone from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg.
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a 9-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- Other notable acts: Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats | Lukas Nelson + Promise of the Real
The Fine Print