What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Outlaw Music Festival, starting from $25
- Seating: section D–G, D2, E2, 6–7, or 26–27
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Outlaw Music Festival
- Willie Nelson & Family: The octogenarian outlaw with more than 60 albums and 11 Grammys to his name, Nelson has meshed well with everyone from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg.
- Van Morrison: Morrison’s fusion of genres such as R&B, jazz, blues, and Celtic folk has garnered critical acclaim and his albums Astral Weeks and Moondance are heralded as masterpieces. The Grammy-award winning artist has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and he was also knighted for his achievements in 2016.
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a 9-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- The Avett Brothers: The folk-rock quartet delivers tender ballads such as “I and Love and You” as well as breathless barn stompers like “Satan Pulls the Strings.”
- Also Appearing: Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
The Fine Print