What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Outlaw Music Festival, starting from $20
- General admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Outlaw Music Festival
- Willie Nelson & Family: The octogenarian outlaw with more than 60 albums and 11 Grammys to his name, Nelson has meshed well with everyone from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg.
- My Morning Jacket: Starting out in the late ’90s, My Morning Jacket was known for its country-baked jams and roots-infused tunes, but as their music evolved, the band starts infusing synthesized cuts and psychedelia into their track lists. Their list of hits includes “Touch Me I’m Going to Scream” and “One Big Holiday.”
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer-songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a 9-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- Margo Price: With an eye for detail and knack for narrative, this singer-songwriter channels classic the twang of country singers and the finesse of a ’70s era writer into songs such as “Tennessee Song” and “Hurtin’ (On the Bottle).”
The Fine Print