- When: Friday, August 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Static
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $8 for one general-admission ticket (up to $13.91 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $27.81 value)
- Edmond Huszar: the human name of the one-man music factory known as OVERWERK
- Where his all-caps alter-ego stems from: “Over-Worked,” the name of a design portfolio from his days as a graphic designer, and his reverence for electro pioneers Kraftwerk
- What separates OVERWERK from the EDM pack: his dance-ready creations feature orchestral flourishes that feel straight out of a movie, like John Williams conducting with a glow stick
- Proof of his sonic sophistication: OVERWERK’s melodies have been licensed by boutique companies such as Gucci, Prada, Vogue, Lamborghini
- EPs that have whisked EDM fans to distant galaxies: The Nth Degree, After Hours, and his latest, Conquer