What You'll Get
- 12th Annual Oyster Crawfish Festival
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: Park Tavern
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $55 for two VIP tickets (up to $110 value)
- $159 for six VIP tickets (up to $330 value)
- Please note that VIP tickets do not have a direct view of the front of the stage and seating is not guaranteed
VIP perks include special VIP entrance, private bar, VIP access to seated dining area, tables and couches behind the stage, access to private restrooms, and a meet and greet with Cowboy Mouth.
12th Annual Oyster Crawfish Festival
Warning: contains a dirty word
- The sights: oysters and crawfish
- The smells: oysters and crawfish
- Is this New Orleans?: nope, but the food and music are Big Easy staples
- Headlining musical act with the power to shuck all unshucked oysters: Cowboy Mouth
- Live: the best way to experience Cowboy Mouth without stowing away in their guitar cases
- Why?: their shows are the stuff of legend, inspiring many live albums and a dedicated following who often throw plastic cutlery
- 2011: year Cowboy Mouth was inducted into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame
- “Jenny Says”: the signature song that dominated MTV and shot up the charts in 1997
- Red spoons: the objects typically tossed onto the stage by fans during “Everybody Loves Jill”
- Notable former member: Daily Show correspondent and Ellen sibling Vance DeGeneres
- Other musical acts performing: blues outfit Mudcat; punk rockers Wasted Potential
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Park Tavern's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Food and beverage not included. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. No backpacks, chairs or coolers will be allowed into the festival. Ages 12 and under are admitted free with parent; ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Tavern
The Park Tavern combines the historical grandeur of a century-old locale with the forward-thinking practices of a modern, eco-friendly restaurant. Some of the original woodwork and stone from its past life remains, chronicling the building's history as a horse stable in 1905, a golf clubhouse in 1928, and a space shuttle in 1969. The Tavern’s current layout contains an elegant events space, a dining room with an outdoor terrace, an ice-skating rink, and a live music and festival venue that features the annual Oyster Crawfish Festival.
Adopting green habits, the Tavern's owners developed a rainwater-recycling system to feed its plants and water its landscape, and switched to low-flow plumbing and LEED-certified hand dryers. Its concern for the environment extends to its menu as well: locally harvested ingredients and wild-caught fish support coastal communities and local farms while simultaneously ensuring each plate contains quality, eco-friendly fare. The lineup of dishes includes sushi rolls brimming with sashimi-grade Hawaiian tuna and meaty burgers bursting with fresh-ground Angus beef or great range bison, all of which can be paired with a house microbrew.